The third round of cleaner production audit of Pingdingshan Dongfang Carbon Co., Ltd. was announced for the first time.
Source: Inside the Company
Release time:2022-03-21 00:00
Pingdingshan Oriental Carbon Co., Ltd. is one of the enterprises determined by the Henan Provincial Department of Ecology and Environment in 2022 to enforce cleaner production audits. According to the "the People's Republic of China Cleaner Production Promotion Law", "Cleaner Production Audit Measures", and "Henan Province Cleaner Production Audit Implementation Rules" "(Yufa Gai Huanzi  No. 161)," Administrative Measures for Legal Disclosure of Enterprise Environmental Information "and other document requirements, the basic situation of our company before the audit and the status of pollution production and pollution discharge are now publicized to the public, and all sectors of society are invited to supervise the implementation of cleaner production audit by our company. Since March 2022, our company has started the clean production audit work in an all-round way, and entrusted Pingdingshan lvjiayuan environmental protection co., ltd. to provide technical guidance for the audit work. it is expected that the current round of audit will be completed by the end of February 2023.
Basic information of 1. enterprises
Company: Pingdingshan Dongfang Carbon Co., Ltd.
2. Legal Representative: Yang Suiyun
3. Enterprise address: No.19 Xinglong Road, Shilong District, Pingdingshan City
4. Production scale of the enterprise: annual output of 4000 tons of medium and crude graphite products, 6000 tons of high-purity graphite and 10000 tons of self-bonded carbon powder.
5. Industry: graphite and carbon products manufacturing, other non-metallic mineral products manufacturing, code is 3091
6. Main raw and auxiliary materials: petroleum coke, graphite particles, pitch coke, asphalt, natural gas.
7. Main pollutants: waste water, waste gas, solid waste, noise.
8. Main environmental protection facilities: bag dust removal system, spray tower electric tar desulfurization and denitrification tower wet electrostatic precipitator, wastewater treatment facilities, etc.
9. Environmental protection procedures: the company's existing projects have obtained EIA approval and completion of environmental protection acceptance and other procedures, the company in August 2020 to obtain the sewage permit number: 91410400785096910B001R), the development of environmental emergency response plan in the environmental protection department has been filed. In September 2018, the fixed pollution source automatic monitoring base station CEMS was completed and applied to the Pingdingshan Environmental Monitoring and Emergency Center for acceptance. It is currently operating stably.
10. The implementation standard of the company's exhaust gas emission: Comprehensive Emission Standard for Air Pollutants (GB16297-1996); Emission values required by "Emission Standard for Air Pollutants from Industrial Kilns" (DB41/1066-2020) and "Unorganized Emission Control Plan for 2019 Industrial Enterprises in Henan Province" and "Pollution Control Plan for Industrial Kilns in Henan Province in 2019" and "Standard Control Plan for Non-electric Industries in Henan Province in 2019: allowable emission concentration of sulfur dioxide 35 mg/m3, nitrogen oxide 100 mg/m3, particulate matter 10 mg/m3, asphalt smoke 20 mg/m3.
11. Implementation of cleaner production audit
① The first round of cleaner production audit
Our company carried out the first round of cleaner production audit in 2010 and passed the evaluation and acceptance organized by Pingdingshan Ecological Environment Bureau. This round of audit produced 24 feasible cleaner production plans, including 9 free, 8 low, 3 medium and 4 high. After the implementation of this round of cleaner production plan, 118464 kwh,80t/a electricity saving and 36 t/a waste asphalt reduction were achieved; waste products: 75.63t/a; Waste oil: 0.5 t/a, generating economic benefits of 897600 yuan, realizing pollution reduction, efficiency increase and consumption reduction.
② Second round of cleaner production audit
In 2017, the second round of cleaner production audit was carried out and passed the evaluation and acceptance organized by Pingdingshan Ecological Environment Bureau. In this round of cleaner production audit, a total of 18 cleaner production schemes were proposed, including 4 medium/high fee schemes and 14 non-fee/low fee schemes. After the implementation of the plan, the economic benefit is 1.9341 million yuan, the annual electricity saving is 423600 kWh, the natural gas saving is 110000 cubic meters, the smoke emission reduction is 0.5t/a, SO2 3.64t/a, and asphalt smoke is 0.05 t/a, thus realizing pollution reduction, efficiency increase and consumption reduction.
Pollution Discharge of 2. Enterprises
1. Waste water:
Rain and sewage diversion is implemented in the plant area. After being treated by the wastewater treatment station, the production wastewater is recycled and not discharged. After being treated by the grease trap septic tank, the domestic sewage enters the sewage treatment plant of Shilong District through the pipe network of the park.
2. Exhaust gas:
(1) Graphite Project
① Calcination exhaust gas: The flue gas generated in the calcination process is discharged after being purified by the wet electrostatic precipitator of the electric tar desulfurization and denitration tower of the spray tower.
② Primary grinding, kneading and secondary grinding waste gas: the dust generated in the secondary grinding process of the 1. is discharged after being treated by bag filters at various dust producing points. Each silo is equipped with bag filter. Asphalt fumes generated in the process of kneading and rolling are collected and discharged at high altitude after being treated by the wet electrostatic precipitator of the electric tar collector of the spray tower.
③ Molding waste gas: the dust generated by the molding press, vibrating screen and hot pressing molding workshop is discharged after being treated by the bag filter; the vibrating molding workshop is equipped with a dust collector for the mill, and the asphalt smoke generated by the kneading machine is discharged after being treated by the black method dust removal facility.
④ roasting, graphitization exhaust gas: roasting, graphitization of smoke, SO2, NOx, asphalt smoke to take spray tower electric tar desulfurization and denitrification tower wet electrostatic precipitator treatment emissions.
(2) Self-adhesive toner project
① Pre-treatment of pitch coke The dust generated in the process of hammer breaking and Raymonde mill is discharged after being treated by bag filter at each dust producing point; bag filter is installed in each silo.
The dust produced by the mixture is discharged after being treated by bag filter at each dust producing point; bag filter is installed in each silo.
The carbonization of soot, SO2, NOx, asphalt smoke to take the spray tower electric tar desulfurization denitration tower wet electrostatic precipitator treatment emissions.
④ The dust produced by classification is discharged after being treated by bag filter at each dust producing point; bag filter is installed in each silo.
According to the self-test report and online monitoring system in the fourth quarter of 2021, the content of various pollutants in each exhaust outlet of our company meets the national, local and industrial emission standards to be implemented, and meets the emission value of Class B particulate matter ≤ 10 mg/m3, sulfur dioxide ≤ 35mg/m3 and nitrogen oxide ≤ 100mg/m3 of carbon industry enterprises.
3. Solid waste: unqualified products, pressed waste, roasting waste, graphitized waste and dust collected by dust collector can be used for production after collection. The waste tar and asphalt residue produced in production shall be collected and reutilized after oil-water separation. Domestic waste is collected in classified bins and handed over to the sanitation department for disposal.
4, noise: noise equipment to take shock absorption, sound insulation, noise reduction, reasonable layout.
5. Total control index of the company: S02:20.714t/a NOx :23.464t/a particulate matter: 2.342t/a
3. contact person and contact information
Review Enterprise: Pingdingshan Dongfang Carbon Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhang Zong
Consulting Unit: Pingdingshan Green Jiayuan Environmental Protection Co., Ltd
Contact Phone:13353759800Contact: Cai Gong
Comments reflect the mailbox:email@example.com
It is hereby announced!